Many real estate agents belong to congregations or are involved with a church, know the Pastor well or have close friends on the school board and are asked to be the realtor. They may be a Residential Realtor or Commercial Realtor but the key question would be, have they ever sold or been the listing agent on the transaction for a church or school? They may have participated in the Sale or Purchase of a church by default due to their network of friends and family but that does not necessarily mean they were instrumental in guiding the Pastor, Board or Congregants through the process of the very important transaction. An agent involved in 1 or 2 church, school or religious facilities transactions and/or deals can by no means declare themselves an expert. Selling or purchasing churches or schools can be a complicated process to navigate the pitfalls and benefits for most brokers much less the average Real Estate Agent. The process is as unique as buying or selling a residential home to buying or selling a 100,000 square foot building.
Extensive Church and School Experience
The professional AZ Church Broker Team offers a wealth of knowledge and experience in serving churches and schools due to working with
- More than 100 churches and schools having been sold or leased through our efforts.
- Churches and Boards of a variety of denominations or nondenominational churches and schools
- More than 1 million square feet
- A multitude of churches and schools acquiring steeple churches, industrial buildings, actual schools or conversions of flex or office buildings designed to fit our client’s needs.
Extensive Commercial Experience
The innovative AZ Church Broker Team’s expansive depth of knowledge and experience in commercial real estate spans over 20 years in the industry.
- 5 million square feet of commercial space